Time Frame: 5min, Pairs: AUD/USD, EUR/USD, GBP/USD, GBP/JPY.
- Focus on Bollinger band
- Look for RSI
- See the trend strength
- Arrow symbol .order of preference are 3, arrow, dot.
How to Trade:
For taking Long position:
- Bollinger Band is the first to consider i.e., Look for price oscillations in the band either in the top half or in the bottom half
Kumaresan system using rsi and bb
- Bullish signal is seen when the price is in the bottom half of the band on 4hrs, 1 hrs, 30 min, 15 min.
- If all are well, then see the free rsi in the next panel, it has to be in the converging mode frombottom and it has crossed in 5 min.
- Look for the 3 symbol in the chart.
- Enter BUY in the NEXT candle
For taking short position:
- Bearish signal is seen when the price is in the top half of the band on 4hrs, 1 hrs, 30 min, 15 min.
Please register or login to download files from this category. But it is only for special members.