Parabolic SAR Trend Scalper
Scalping strategy «Parabolic SAR Trend Scalper»is based on three standard for most POS terminals Indicators: Parabolic SAR (0.01-0.01), MCAD (64, 128, 9), EMA (100). The strategy focuses on 5-timinutny timeframeAs well as work on the major currency pairs: EUR / USD, GBP / USD, AUD / USD. The strategy is simple to use, but it is recommended to create a trading robot on the rules for the automated selection of operating parameters for each tool.
Opening a position to buy carry out under the following conditions:
1. Parabolic SAR indicator under cost.
2. MCAD indicator is above zero.
3. The price is above or just after closing the signal candle, crossed EMA 100 upwards.
Opening position for sale carry out under the following conditions
2. MCAD indicator is below zero;
3. Price is below or just after closing the signal candle, crossed EMA 100 down.
Stop Loss must exhibit at 3 points higher or lower, depending on the trend points indicator Parabolic SAR. Take Profit According to the author strategy should exhibit at 7-12 items may be slightly higher